- Design and create various custom applications in Salesforce.com technology.
- Develop Visual force pages and controllers and customize the User Interface as required by the end users.
- Develop Apex Triggers, Apex classes, Controllers and schedule Apex jobs.
- Design and deploy Custom objects, Custom tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, Validation rules, Workflow Rules, Auto-Response Rules, Page layouts, Components to suit to business requirements of the application.
- Work on data mapping and migration of data from legacy systems to Salesforce.com
- Develop and configure various Reports, Dashboards and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the requirements of the organization.
Desired Candidate Profile
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Note: Email resumes to 8951 Collin McKinney Pkwy, Unit 1101, McKinney, TX 75070 (or) or e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org