- Design, develop and deploy Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Apex Pages and Apex Controller Classes. Specialized knowledge in programming languages and techniques for application systems design; recognition as a technical resource within the work group.
- Analyze computer applications; implement new features and user interfaces. Analyze user requirements, procedures and problems to improve computer systems.
- Redesign the existing code to industry standards implementing the best practices.
- Consult with users to identify current system workflow, capabilities, scheduling limitations and clarify program objectives.
- Write complex queries to extract transform and load data using SOQL, SOSL and SQL Language.
- Write documentation to describe logic, design, coding, corrections and testing of computer programs.
- Develop and maintain project deliverables that support the business processes, including functional specifications, solution design documents and hands-on configuration of the system.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Functional knowledge and/or implementation experience of Salesforce is desired along with Salesforce certifications like Salesforce administrator, Force.com Developer to gain more knowledge about the Salesforce tool.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology,relevant engineering (computer engineering, software engineering, electronic engineering, or related), or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree.
Note: Email resumes to 8951 Collin McKinney Pkwy, Unit 1101, McKinney, TX 75070 (or) or e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org