Palni Inc has openings for the position Salesforce Developer
Desired Candidate Profile
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, a closely related filed, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
- Design, develop, document, test and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for internal use, perform defect corrections (analysis, design, code), to support client’s complex and critical business requirements.
- Closely work with business team in creating UI for Salesforce pages and components.
- Integrate Force.com with other backend applications to Salesforce.
- Experience working with Salesforce native integrations, specifically REST protocol.
- Handle administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other tasks to support timely resolution to end user.
- Code development (SFDC development) using Apex classes, Triggers, Visualforce, Batch Classes, Schedulers, SOQL, SOSL and Data loader.
McKinney, TX with required travel to client locations throughout the USA.
Please mail resumes to 8951 Collin McKinney Pkwy, Unit 1101, McKinney, TX75070 (or) e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org