Operational Efficiencies CPQ
Salesforce CPQ or Configure, Price, Quote is a great sales tool that allows you to efficiently manage the entire sales process. Sales reps love it and it’s easier to implement than you might think. But you have to know how to get the most out of it. Here are some things that can help you find success with CPQ.
- One of the most used features in Salesforce is the Quote to Cash process. CPQ, or Configure, Price, Quote is an intuitive system that solves a lot of problems for companies. In fact, they have been using it commercially for the last 5 years and have seen lots of success due to its speed and simplicity that allows more revenue to be collected.
- Salesforce CPQ allows you to create Demand (Configure), Quote, Order (Price) and Collect order (Collect) records for complex purchase orders. This is very powerful because you can configure a PO, generate a quote to fulfill that PO, and get an order to close the deal all from within the same application.
- With Salesforce CPQ, you can configure a complex PO. You can immediately generate quotes for that PO and then capture that deal as an order.
- Salesforce CPQ allows companies to streamline the configuration of complex purchase orders, making quotes bidirectional, and creating a faster revenue cycle.
- By streamlining the CPQ process, companies can attain operational efficiencies quicker and close more complex deals in record time.
Configure, Price, Quote was developed to be a superior solution for companies looking to collect sales revenue faster and with less effort. Configure, Price, Quote makes it easy to put a price on any product. This gives your sales team the ability to sell more and close deals quicker.