Palni Inc is looking for a smart, passionate DevOps Engineer who are in interested in developing cutting-edge and customized technologies to help our clients solve challenges or improve their business offering by leveraging their sound technical skills and experience with incident management and agile development.
- Technical Design & implementation of Identity management and infrastructure automation.
- Develop PowerShell script to automate Active Directory and server tasks and generate reports for administrators and management.
- Configure Governance based Identity management to improve the service delivery by IT teams and create operational efficiencies to deliver savings.
- Develop continuous Integration/ Delivery pipelines (CI/CD) process tasks for the deployments to different application environments.
- Develop tasks for the release pipelines part of DevOps practices for the project, integrating end to end build and releases.
- Configure Roles, Policy, and Risk models for identities and application.
- Responsible to manage Administration functionality of the Sail Point such as loading data, create roles, create policies, scheduling tasks, and certifications and reports.
- Refresh Identities to update roles, calculate the risk, and discover any policy violations.
- Responsible for the integration of new applications into the automated user entitlement review process.
- Automate the Lifecycle manager provisioning by configuring the connectors in Identity IQ and to integrate with Identity Management Products (PMIs).
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology or a combination of education
- Experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Note: Email resumes to 8951 Collin McKinney Pkwy, Unit 1101, McKinney, TX 75070 (or) or e-mail:email@example.com